For Art time, Jo shows us how to make such a simple but colourful picture. It’s so simple, all you need is pen, paper and colours. You could use paints, crayons, pencils, or felt-tips – your choice.
Your day will be brightened up!
- pen or pencil
- pencils/ crayons/ paints or felt tip pens
The BerryBunch – www.berrybunch.family Continue reading Art Time, Multi Coloured Colouring
We have a lovely colourful art project this week with our faithful paper plates and lots of sticky tissue paper.
You will be glued!
Paper Plate Fish
- Paper Plate
- coloured paper or coloured tissue paper
- black pen
- stick on eyes
The BerryBunch – www.berrybunch.family Continue reading Art Time, Paper Plate Fish
We thought we would use the humble paper plate again to make a humble green frog! It’s a wide mouth frog with a long curly tongue – what fun!
Paper Plate Frog
- paper plate
- green crayon, paper, paint, or pen
- red paper
- green paper
- white paper/ card
- black pen
- stick on eyes
The BerryBunch – www.berrybunch.family Continue reading Art Time, Paper Plate Frog
We have found a way to create our own Burning Bush – well we have paper flames and a light that makes it look like it! Join Jo in drawing a simple bush – a brown truck and a big green- well bushy bush!
- glass, plastic or paper cup or a toilet roll
- paper tissue or paper – red, yellow and orange
- coloured pens
- small light, tea light or small torch – battery operated
The BerryBunch Continue reading Art Time, Burning Bush
Art Time, Baking
We have another super sweet, and simple, art project – sweet because it involves icing sugar! This what you will need to make ‘Iced Parting of the Sea biscuits’ – Now that’s a mouthful!
Iced Parting of the Sea Biscuits
Continue reading Art Time, Baking, Blue Iced Biscuits
- 100g Icing sugar
- 10-15 ml water
- 10-15 ml Blue food colouring
- Plain biscuits – digestives
- Chocolate spread
Andy B teams up with Jo Jo to show us how to actually make a Christingle, using objects and items that should be fairly easy to find in your home!
For every Christingle Orange that you wish to make you will need:
- a large orange
- red electrical tape or similar (we’ll be using a red ribbon we saved from a birthday cake)
- 4 cocktail sticks (plus a few spare in case you break one or two)
- dolly mixture (or soft fruit, or anything soft enough to push a cocktail stick through!)
- a small/thin candle (we’ll be using a birthday candle because it comes with it’s own mount and spike)
The BerryBunch Continue reading Art Time, Make a Christingle
We have a super sweet & simple art project today – a drawing of a wall. You can freestyle draw or use a ruler – it’s up to you!
- Crayons/ pens/ coloured pencils
The BerryBunch Continue reading Art Time, Draw And Colour A Brick Wall