First Bible Study – Peter
On 10th August, Peter delivered his first Family Bible Study, keeping us on track and on time. This is the Bible Study Peter created:
1. Watched Ecclesiastes 3 song:
2. Peter opened in prayer.
3. Read Ecclesiastes 5:6:
Do not let your mouth lead you into sin. And do not protest to the temple messenger, ‘My vow was a mistake.’ Why should God be angry at what you say and destroy the work of your hands?
I have seen another evil under the sun, and it weighs heavily on mankind: 2 God gives some people wealth, possessions and honour, so that they lack nothing their hearts desire, but God does not grant them the ability to enjoy them, and strangers enjoy them instead. This is meaningless, a grievous evil.
5. Peter asked this question: What can you do to make people happy?
6. Peter led prayer and led a time of listening to God. This was timed to 2 minutes.
7. Watched Chris Tomlin video – Home:
8. Peter ended bible Study with final prayer.